ページの先頭です

共通メニューなどをスキップして本文へ

スマートフォン表示用の情報をスキップ

岡山歴史のまちしるべ多言語版(K18庭瀬往来)

[2021年1月22日]

ID:27662

ソーシャルサイトへのリンクは別ウィンドウで開きます

Niwase Orai Road

庭濑往来

庭瀨往來

니와세 왕래 길

庭瀬往来

Niwase Orai Road

The Niwase Orai Road was part of the Kamogata Orai Road (Bicchuhamakaido Road). As one of the six public roads of the feudal domain Okayama, the Kamogata Orai Road ran from the castle town of Okayama, Bizen, to the feudal domain Kamogata through Niwase, Ikusaka, Nagao, and Urami.
In the Edo period, cargoes were unloaded at the outer port of Niwase in Idehama, and then transported through the Niwasegawa River to the inner port of Niwase (river port beyond which boats could not go up the river).
The TOGAWA clan, which governed the feudal domain Niwase, ordered the construction of a residence in the precincts of Fuhenin-Daibo Temple, located to the northeast of Niwase Jinya. (It was believed that northeast was an unlucky direction.) Meanwhile, the ITAKURA clan, transferred in 1699 as the new lord clan of the feudal domain Niwase, ordered the establishment of Sugayama-jinja Shrine. Dedicated to the clan, the temple was completed in 1792. In addition, the feudal school Seiikan was established in 1823. At a corner of the Royagawa River next to Chushoin Temple, there used to be an execution site. Today, there is a small temple dedicated to the Jizo Deity to pray for the repose of the souls of the dead.
In 2015, however, the north-facing Jizo statue stored in the small temple was relocated to the south, where it has been worshipped as the travelers’ guardian since then.

庭濑往来

庭濑往来(街道)是起于备前国冈山城下,经由庭濑、生坂、长尾、占见,延伸至鸭方藩的“冈山藩六官道”之一,属于“鸭方往来(备中滨海道)”的一部分。
在江户时代,人们在井出滨的庭濑外港卸下货物,通过庭濑川,搬运至庭濑内港(上游终点码头川湊)。
庭濑藩主户川氏在庭濑阵屋的丑寅方向(东北方)修建了以“大坊不变院(寺庙)”为主体连的“寺中屋敷(宅院)”。元禄12年(1699)板仓氏上任庭濑藩藩主,于宽政4年(1792)修建祭祀藩主板仓家的“清山神社”。文政6年(1823),藩校“诚意馆”获得设置。因中正院旁的牢屋川一角曾是刑场,所以在此修筑了“地藏堂”,用于供奉亡灵。
平成27年(2015),北向地藏菩萨被南迁,长年发挥了“道祖神(置于路边的神像)”的作用。

庭瀨往來

庭瀨往來是岡山藩六條官路之一,從備前國岡山城下經過庭瀨、生坂、 長尾、占見直到鴨方藩,也是「鴨方往來(備中濱海道)」的一部分。
江戶時代的人們在井出濱的庭瀨外港卸下貨物,穿過庭瀨川,搬運到庭瀨內港(溯流而上最大限度的河港)。
庭瀨藩主戶川氏在庭瀨陣屋的東北方設立了以大坊不變院為主座的「寺中屋敷」。元祿12年(1699年)入府的板倉氏,於寬政4年(1792年)創建了祭祀藩主板倉家的「清山神社」。文政6年(1823年)設立了藩校「誠意館」。中正院旁邊的牢屋川一角曾有刑場,為了祭奠死者設置了「地藏堂」。
平成27年(2015年),北向地藏菩薩被移到南方,長年累月起到「道祖神」的作用。

니와세 왕래 길

비젠국 오카야마 성하 마을에서부터 니와세, 이쿠사카, 나가오, 우라미를 거쳐 가모가타 번으로 이르는 오카야마 번의 여섯개 도로 중 하나인 ‘가모가타 왕래 길 (빗추 해안도로)’의 일부였습니다.
에도 시대 사람들은 이데하마의 니와세 외항에서 짐을 내리고 니와세가와 강을 통해 니와세 내항(배가 갈 수 없는 강의 항구)까지 운반했었습니다.
니와세 번주 도가와 씨는 니와세 진야(陣屋)의 북동 방향으로 후헨인다이보 절을 중심으로 하는 ‘사원안의 저택’을 설치했습니다. 1699년에 입부한 이타쿠라 씨는 1792년에 번주 이타쿠라 가문을 모시는 ‘스가야마 신사’를 창건했습니다. 1823년에는 번의 학교인 ‘세이칸(誠意館)’을 세웠습니다. 추쇼인 사원 옆에 흐르는 로야가와 강의 일각이 형장이었기에 공양을 위한 ‘지장보살’이 있습니다.
2015년 북쪽의 지장보살은 남쪽으로 옮겨져 오랫동안 ‘도조신(道祖神)’의 역할을 다하고 있습니다.

庭瀬往来

備前国岡山城下から庭瀬・生坂・ 長尾・占見を経て、鴨方藩へ至る岡山藩六官道の一つ、「鴨方往来(備中浜海道)」の一部でした。
江戸時代の人々は、井出浜の庭瀬外港で積荷を降ろし、庭瀬川を通り、庭瀬内港( 遡行上限の川湊)まで運搬していました。
庭瀬藩主戸川氏は、庭瀬陣屋の丑寅方向に不変院大坊を主座とする「寺中屋敷」を設けました。元禄12年(1699)に入府した板倉氏は、寛政4年(1792)に藩主板倉家を祭る「清山神社」を創建しました。文政6年(1823)には藩校「誠意館」が置かれました。中正院の横の牢屋川の一角が仕置場であったため、供養のための「地蔵堂」があります。
平成27年(2015)、北向地蔵菩薩は南へ移され、長年「道祖神」の役割を果たしています。

お問い合わせ

政策局政策部事業政策課

所在地: 〒700-8544 岡山市北区大供一丁目1番1号 [所在地の地図]

電話: 086-803-1042 ファクス: 086-803-1846

お問い合わせフォーム