このページのトップ



現在位置 :  トップページ > 市政情報 >  政策・企画 >  岡山歴史のまちしるべ多言語版(旧石関町の近代建築)



ここから本文です。

岡山歴史のまちしるべ多言語版(旧石関町の近代建築)

岡山歴史のまちしるべ  「岡山歴史散歩  ―城下町をめぐる―」

Town Guide to the History of Okayama  「History Walk in Okayama: Explore the Castle Town」
冈山历史街标 「冈山历史散步  ―巡游城下町-」
岡山歷史街標「岡山歷史散步  -巡遊城下町-」
 오카야마 역사의 마을지도「오카야마 역사 산책  성하마을 순례-」

旧石関町の近代建築

Modern Architecture in the former Ishizekicho
旧石关町的近代建筑
舊石關町的近代建築
이시제키쵸 근대 건축
 

石関町の近代建築看板写真
石関町の近代建築看板写真


旧岡山県庁

 廃藩置県により旧岡山藩が廃止され、旧石関町にあった郡会所を庁舎とし、岡山県が置かれました。
明治12年(1879)、岡山藩の支藩であった旧鴨方藩の藩主邸跡に洋風木造2階建ての庁舎が建設され、空襲で焼失するまで66年間この地で県政をつかさどっていました。

 Former Okayama Prefectural Office

The former Okayama Domain was abolished and Okayama Prefecture was established by the act of Haihan-chiken (abolition of feudal domains and establishment of prefectures). Gunkaisho, which had formerly been a town hall in the former Ishizekicho, was used as its prefectural office.
In Meiji 12 (1879), a new government building was constructed at the former site of the residence of the feudal lord of the former Kamogata Domain, which was a branch of Okayama Domain.  This two-story, western-style, and wooden building was used as the office of the prefectural government for 66 years until it was burnt down by the air raid. 

 旧冈山县厅(县政府)

因实施“废藩置县”的改革措施,撤销了冈山藩而设置冈山县,并将县政府驻地设在原石关町的郡会所。
1879年在冈山藩支藩原鸭方藩主府邸旧址上建造了一座西洋风格的木造两层县政府办公楼,之后的66年间都是在此地管理着县政,直至遭遇空袭而被烧掉为止。 

 舊岡山縣廳(縣政府)

  因實施“廢藩置縣”的改革措施,撤銷了岡山藩而設置岡山縣,並將縣政府駐地設在原石關町的群會所。
1879年在岡山藩支藩原鴨方藩主府邸舊址上建造了一座西洋風格的木造兩層縣政府辦公樓,之後的66年間都是在此地管理著縣政,直至遭遇空襲而被燒掉為止。 

오카야마 현청

폐번치현(메이지 유신 시기인 1871 8 29일에, 이전까지 지방 통치를 담당하였던 번을 폐지하고, 지방통치기관을 중앙정부가 통제하는 부()와 현()으로 일원화한 행정개혁) 의해 오카야마 번이 폐지되고 구 이시제키쵸에 있던 군청을 청사로 오카야마 현이 설치되었습니다.
메이지 12 (1879) 오카야마 번의 지번이었던 가모카다 번의 영주 저택 터에 서양식 목조 2층의 청사가 세워져 공습으로 소실 되기까지 66년간 여기서 현의 행정을 주관하고 있었습니다.

亜公園と集成閣

 明治25年(1892)、旧船着町の材木商片山儀太郎により、県庁の南に集成閣とよばれる7階建て展望塔をもつ娯楽街がつくられました。
園内には劇場や旅館、飲食店などがあつまっていましたが、片山儀太郎の没落により5年で閉鎖されました。

Akoen Park and Shuseikaku Tower

In Meiji 25 (1892), Akoken Park was made on the south of Okayama Prefectural Office by Gitaro KATAYAMA, who was a timber merchant in the former Funatsukicho. The park, which was an amusement quarter, had a seven-story observation tower called Shuseikaku.
In the park, there were a theater, an inn, restaurants, and so on. However, it was closed down five years later due to his bankruptcy.

 亚公园与集成阁

1892年由原船着町的木材商片山仪太郎修建了一条娱乐街。该娱乐街上有一座位于县厅南而名为集成阁的7层建筑,其上设有展望塔。
亚公园以集成阁为中心,园内曾聚集着剧场、旅馆、饮食店等娱乐设施。后来由于片山仪太郎的没落,仅经营了5年就停业了。

 亞公園與集成閣

  1892年由原船著町的木材商片山儀太郎修建了一條娛樂街。該娛樂街上有一座位於縣廳南而名為集成閣的7層建築,其上設有展望塔。
  亞公園以集成阁為中心,園內曾聚集著劇場、旅館、飲食店等娛樂設施。後來由於片上儀太郎的沒落,僅經營了5年就停業了。

 아코엔 공원과집성 각

메이지25년(1892) 구후나츠키쵸의목재상 가타야마기타로에의해현청남쪽의집성각이라고불리는7층전망 탑이 있는환락가만들어졌습니다.
원내에는극장이나여관, 음식점등이모여있었지만,가타야마기타로의 몰락으로5년 만에폐쇄되었습니다. 

岡山警察署

明治維新後の町の治安維持は、当初、江戸時代の仕組みを引き継ぎ、町人の協力のもとに行う市中巡回を中心としていましたが、その後、巡査や警察署の設置など、徐々に警察制度が整えられていきました。
岡山では、明治8年(1875)11月に警察署の前身となる警察出張所が中之町に置かれ、幾度かの移転を経て、明治38年(1905)7月、石関町の亜公園跡地に移され、戦災に遭うまでこの地にありました。 

Okayama Police Station

After the Meiji Restoration, at first, the public peace and order in towns were mainly maintained by patrolling towns in cooperation with townspeople, based on the former system in the Edo period. Later, the police system was gradually organized such as deploying police officers and establishing police stations.
In Okayama, a branch office of the prefectural police agency, which was the predecessor of a police station, was placed in Nakanocho in November Meiji 8 (1875). After being relocated several times, it was moved to the former site of Akoen Park in Ishizekicho in July Meiji 38 (1905) and existed there until it was damaged in the war. 

冈山警察署

明治维新后街道治安的维持,最初是延续了江户时代的机制,即以市民配合协助市内巡视为中心,之后设置了巡查及警察署等,并渐渐地健全了警察机制。
冈山1875年11月在中之町设立了警察办事处,此为警察署的前身。后几经迁移,于1905年7月迁至石关町的亚公园旧址,直至遭受战祸为止。 

岡山警察署

 明治維新後街道治安的維持,最初是延續了江戶時代的機制,即以市民配合協助市內巡視為中心,之後設置了巡查及警察署等,並漸漸地健全了警察機制。
 岡山1875年11月在中之町設立了警察辦事處,此為警察署的前身。後幾經遷移,於1905年7月遷至石關町的亞公園舊址,直至遭受戰禍為止。 

오카야마 경찰서

메이지 유신 마을의 치안 유지는 에도시대의 제도를 계승해, 마을 주민의 협력하에 시행되는 마을 내 순회를 중심으로 했었지만, 그 후 순사나 경찰서의 설치 점차 경찰 제도가 정비되어 갔습니다.
오카야마는 메이지 8 (1875) 11월에 경찰서의 전신이 되는 경찰 출장소가 나카노쵸에 세워져 차례의 이전을 거쳐 메이지 38 (1905) 7 이시제키쵸의 아코엔 공원 터에 옮겨져 병화 전까지 이곳에 있었습니다.

岡山県立戦捷記念図書館

明治41年(1908)、日露戦争の勝利を記念し、7階建ての集成閣の4階以上を切り取り図書館が整備されました。
蔵書は、開館当時から池田家からの寄贈や岡山中学から移管されたものなど2万冊を超えており、その後も図書の収集に努めました。
図書館は、大正12年(1923)に西中山下(現中山下児童公園)に新築移転され、この建物は郷土館となりました。 

Okayama Prefectural Victory Memorial Library

In Meiji 41 (1908), the fourth and higher floors of Shuseikaku Tower, which had originally been a seven-story building, was removed, and the library was established in the building remained to commemorate the victory in the Russo-Japanese War.
When the library was established, it already owned more than 20 thousand books, which included books donated from the IKEDA family and transferred from Okayama Junior High School, and strived to collect more books afterwards.
In Taisho 12 (1923), the library relocated to a new building in Nishi-nakasange (the present Nakasange Children’s Park), and the former library building was used as a regional museum. 

冈山县立战捷纪念图书馆

1908年为纪念日俄战争胜利,将7层建筑集成阁4楼以上的部分拆掉改造成为图书馆。
从开馆当时起包括池田家捐赠及冈山中学移交过来的藏书就已经超过了2万册,之后也一直在努力收集图书。
后来,图书馆又于1923年迁至西中山下(即现中山下儿童公园)的新馆,原建筑就改成了乡土馆。 

岡山縣立戰捷紀念圖書館

 1908年為紀念日俄戰爭勝利,將7層建築集成閣4樓以上的部分拆掉改造成為圖書館。
  從開館當時起包括池田家捐贈及岡山中學移交過來的藏書就已經超過了2萬冊,之後也一直在努力收集圖書。
 後來,圖書館又於1923年遷至西中山下(即現中山下兒童公園)的新館,原建築就改成了鄉土館

오카야마 현립 전승기념 도서관

메이지 41 (1908), 러일 전쟁의 승리를 기념하여 7층의 슈세이카쿠 탑의 4 이상을 철거하고 도서관이 정비되었습니다.
장서는 개관 당시부터 이케다 가문의 기증과 오카야마 중학교에서 이관된 것 2 만권을 넘었으며 후에도 도서의 수집에 힘썼습니다.
도서관은 다이쇼 12 (1923) 니시나카산게 ( 나카산게 어린이 공원) 신축 이전되어 이 건물은 향토관이 되었습니다.

 旧県会議事堂

明治12年(1879)に岡山県師範学校講堂で最初の岡山県会が行われました。その後、蓮昌寺、国清寺、後楽園鶴鳴館などが使用されましたが、明治42年(1909)、亜公園跡地に議事堂が建てられました。
Former Prefectural Assembly Hall
In Meiji 12 (1879), the first Okayama Prefectural Assembly was held at the auditorium of Okayama Normal School. After that, Renjoji Temple, Kokuseiji Temple and Kakumeikan Guest House in Korakuen Garden were used for the prefectural assembly. In Meiji 42 (1909), the assembly hall was constructed at the former site of Akoen Park.

 原县会议事堂

1879年在冈山县师范学校礼堂首次召开了冈山县议会。之后还曾在莲昌寺、国清寺、后乐园的鹤鸣馆等处举行过县议会。1909年于亚公园旧址建成了议事堂。

 原縣會議事堂

  1879年在岡山縣師範學校禮堂首次召開了岡山縣議會。之後還曾在蓮昌寺、國清寺、後樂園的鶴鳴館等處舉行過縣議會。1909年於亞公園舊址建成了議事堂。

현의회 의사당

메이지 12 (1879) 오카야마 사범학교 강당에서 첫 번째 오카야마 현 의회가 열렸습니다. 랜조지 절, 고쿠세이지 절, 고라쿠엔 카쿠메이관 등이 사용되었으나, 명치 42 (1909) 아코엔 공원 터에 의사당이 세워졌습니다.

より良いホームページ作りのため、みなさまのご意見をお聞かせください。

質問1 : このページの情報は役に立ちましたか?
質問2 : このページの情報は見つけやすかったですか?


このページに関するお問い合わせ

政策局事業政策課
電話:086-803-1042 ファクス:086-803-1732
所在地:〒700-8544 岡山市北区大供一丁目1番1号[地図
開庁時間:月曜日から金曜日 午前8時30分から午後5時15分 祝日・年末年始は閉庁
Eメールでのお問い合わせは専用フォームをご利用ください。


ここまでが本文です。ここからはフッタ(共通部分)です。