The top of this page

現在位置 :  トップページ > サイトについて >  Languages >  English >  Re-issuance of the Certificate


Re-issuance of the Certificate

If your Certificate of Alien Registration is lost or stolen, you must apply for it to be re-issued. You must report the loss or theft of the certificate to the police before you apply for re-issuance.

Application Period

Within 14 days of discovery of loss or theft

Documents Required
  • Passport
  • Two recent,identical 3.5cm(width) X 4.5cm(height)photos (full frontal view without hat) from the same negative.

Photos are not required of those 15 years of age or under.


The applicant has to be in person.

For those 15 years of age or under, a close family member or someone living in the same household is required to report on his or her behalf.

Where to Register

You can apply for foreign residents registration and related services at your local ward office or any branch office located in the ward where you reside. If you do not know where to go, please click here.


PDFファイルをご覧いただくには、Adobe Reader(無償)が必要です。


Okayama City
Address:1-1-1Daiku Kita-ku Okayama-shi Okayama 700-8544[map