The top of this page

現在位置 :  トップページ > サイトについて >  Languages >  English >  Re-entry Permits


Re-entry Permits

If you do not want to have your Alien Registration Certificate REVOKED prematurely, you need to obtain a re-entry permit before you leave Japan, even if it's only for a short time. Not only will your Certificate be taken away, but you will lose any visa or permanent status you may have. Re-entry permits are under the jurisdiction of the Immigration Bureau. We are only providing information here for your reference. Our information may be incorrect or out of date.

Documents Required
  • 2 application forms (available at Immigration Bureau)
  • Purpose of trip - This is not a document, but you will have to write it on the application form. Depending on the destination, you may have to provide proof of intended visit.
  • Reason for requesting multiple re-entry permit - In some cases a document may be required. You do not need a reason if you apply only for a single re-entry permit.
  • Revenue stamps - 3,000 yen for a single, and 6,000 yen for a multiple re-entry permit.
  • Alien Registration Card - This is issued by the City of Okayama.
  • Passport
Submission and Where to Register
  • Please contact the Immigration Bureau.


質問1 : このページの情報は役に立ちましたか?
質問2 : このページの情報は見つけやすかったですか?


Okayama City
Address:1-1-1Daiku Kita-ku Okayama-shi Okayama 700-8544[map